Remove. Replenish. Recover.
Whole Body Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy is an extreme cooling process that exposes the skin to temperatures ranging from -250 to -300 degrees for about 3 minutes. As this occurs the body is removing toxins, replenishing the nutrients into the bloodstream, and finishing with the body recovering back to a new and improved state of well-being.
It burns up to 800 calories per session and can improve skin irritations, eczema, acne, cellulite, and stretch marks. It can also speed up your metabolic rate and allow you to become more flexible which would be ideal to do before a workout. It also improves sleep, pain, inflammation, anxiety, depression, and boosts your Immune system.
Normatech: Leg compression sleeves
· Pulsing action of the equipment mimics the muscle pump of the arms or legs, greatly enhancing the movement of fluid and metabolites out of the limbs after intense use.
· The Gradient hold utilizes constant pressure to keep the body’s fluids from being forced to one end of the limb while the Pulsing continues.
· Distal Release prevents any back ow of fluids by releasing the hold pressures in each zone as soon as possible allowing each limb to gain maximal rest time without a significant pause between compression cycles.
APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE NOW!!
Cryo Facials and Cryo Spot Therapy
Similar to the cooling process involved in the whole body cryotherapy, this machine with an extended wand is used for facials and can also treat specific spot/troubled areas and is 100% NON-INVASIVE. This process takes 12 minutes and is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
- skin tightening/brightening
- wrinkle reduction
- collagen restoration
- increase blood flow to skin
-" Botox Like" Result, Frotox